World class events attract some of the most important figures in the world of sport and beyond, and the level of experience and service expected by them is understandably high. This Professional Development Workshop will look at the strategies employed by previous major events to deliver an exception standard of guest protocol and unmissable experiences for VIPs and VVIPs.
Possible topics explored:
- Creating the VIP/VVIP experience
- Guest protocol
- Training and development
- International and cultural learnings
Who should attend?
- Protocol Manager
- Head of Training & Development
- Guest Services Manager
- Head of Hospitality & Experience
Possible learning outcomes:
- Create and understand a framework that can be applied to the managing of VIP guests to ensure the highest level of customer service
- To learn the essential elements of effective staff training programmes in the area of VIP guest management
- To explore key cultural considerations when welcoming guests from around the globe
- To examine how to implement the key elements of guest protocol within the various sectors involved in guest management