Programme Start Time
Programme End Time
With the global sport industry expected to be worth $600 billion by 2022, there’s never been as much opportunity in sport. But with opportunity comes competition, and with competition comes the need to gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
This professional development workshop is an opportunity to learn, grow, and develop an edge. Delegates will hear from senior executives with a vast amount of experience in sport business, and also take part in a series of skill development workshops designed to help build and strengthen the core competencies that leading executives need to succeed.
The two-day event is designed to give attendees access to some of the brightest minds in sport, and also help them transfer lessons learned to their own working environment through regular, interactive exercises.
Who Should Attend
- Mid-level executives currently working within the sports industry
- Manager/Head of/Director level
- Internationalization strategy and vision
- Key stakeholders in sport
- Growth plans of action within the MENA region
- The business of Sport
- Understand the entire Sport Business landscape, including key terms, major stakeholders and the way high-performing organisations operate
- Gain insight into how major sports properties approach internationalisation once they’ve gained significant followings their home countries
- Examine the MENA sports industry in depth, and look at how major sports leagues have tackled growth objectives in the region