For every major sports event, effective management of the venue is crucial to success, especially given the growing complexity of world-class stadia and other venues. This programme will focus on the leadership skills required to deliver events successfully including those around crowd management, security, contingency planning, and the latest trends in stadium technology.
Possible topics explored:
- Commercialising multi-use stadia
- Crowd management
- Safety and security
- Stadium technology
Who should attend?
- Venue Manager
- Head of Safety & Security
- Head of Digital
- Commercial Director
Possible learning outcomes:
- To develop innovative ways to generate new revenue streams within venues and stadia
- To understand the policies and procedures needed to deal with a larger than usual crowd presence
- To examine the latest threats to safety and security at stadia, and the latest procedures in places to counter them
- To explore the latest developments in stadium technology, and how these can be adapted to the MENA market to deliver an exceptional fan experience